Material - Yellow Acrylic
Refractive Index - 1.465
UV & HB - 440 nm
Water Content - 26%
Optic Type - Biconvex
*A Constant - 118.0
Angulations - 0
*These Values are estimates only. It is recommended that the surgeon derives his/her own values based on individual clinical experience.
- Neo-L, patient identification card, professional information leaflet, patient record labels.
- Includes one disposable injector & cartridge.
- Innovative design by a team of dedicated experts
- A dedicated explanation of product for doctors & patients.
- Expert customer care services.
- Solve the issue of focal depth giving better results in near vision too.
- Clearer, Crispier & Sharper image formation.