Material - Hydrophilic Acrylic
Refractive Index - 1.465
UV Block - 390 nm
Water Content - 26%
Lens Style - ULTIMA
Optic Size - 6.0 mm
Overall Length - 12.5 mm
Optic Type - Biconvex
A Constant - 118.0
Angulation - 00
*These Values are estimates only. It is recommended that the surgeon derives his/her own values based on individual clinical experience.
- Single piece foldable lens.
- The lens design ensures smooth insertion and proper centration inside the eye.
- Material is UV block incorporated ensuring adequate UV protection.
- Optics are Yag Laser friendly.
- Non Ionic nature of material ensures resistance to deposits thus lowering the incidence of PCO (Posterior Capsular Opacification).
- Steam sterilization does away with the hazards of ETO residue.
- Ultima IOLs have increased defense against PCO with 3600 Square Edge protection.
- Aspheric optics in ULTIMA ensures a lens Minimum Spherical Aberration.
- BETTER VISUAL ACUITY and ENHANCED CONTRAST.